- The light of the sun, or the place where it shines; the direct rays of the sun, the place where they fall, or the warmth and light which they give
- Anything which has a warming and cheering influence like that of the rays of the sun; warmth; illumination; brightness
- Sunshiny; bright
- The direct rays, light or warmth of the sun.
Synonyms: sun, sunlight
- (figurative) Geniality or cheerfulness.
- (UK) Friendly form of address often reserved for juniors.
- (UK) Ironic form of address used to an inferior or troublemaker.
- (humorous) Used to address someone who has just woken up and/or is very sleepy.
- (slang, uncountable, uncommon) Ellipsis of orange sunshine.
- (chiefly US) Open to and permitting public access, especially with regard to activities that were previously closed-door or back-room meetings.
- [slang] sunshine is hoseok who bring happiness, joy and hope in your life
- [slang] Sunshine is a special someone who gives light and warmth in your life. Someone who you want to wake up with just like sunshine and know that that is what gives you life. Someone who is really hot and brightens your day and your life.
- [slang] A cute affectionate word use to show enderment toward a significant other. If you are someones sunshine it means, you make their world brighter!!
- [slang] someone (male or female) who is just your everything, they dont have to be someone you know personally they can be a famous person or even a fictional character, but its just someone you love and care for who makes you smile in your darkest times just by a simple action.
- [slang] Felix from stray kids, a pure soul that brings happiness to anyone and everyone. You'll instantly fall in love with his smile.
Felix likes to be called sunshine in fact, it's his little nickname now. ♡
- [slang] in England it is said by police officers and older people as another word for boy or person.
- [slang] Term which originated in the 60's to refer to LSD or Lysergic acid diethylamide, a very potent hallucinogenic drug derived from ergot, a grain fungus that typically grows on rye.LSD was accidentally discovered by swiss scientist Albert Hofmann in 1938. Later introduced into the counter-culture movement and ever since used recreationally for decades
- [slang] n. a nickname for a person who radiates off warmth and happiness.
v. it's when someone smiled so bright, they literally radiates off happiness and makes everybody around them warm and happy.
- [slang] Slang word for coccaine.
- [slang] it's the happiness that comes in a bag