- Full of joy; having or causing joy; very glad; as, a joyful heart
- [slang] Joy, pushed to the limit
- [slang] Usually is a very caring personality. Joye's are nice to a fault; Where they will do anything for someone they love even if that thing kills them. They are very, very talented usually with music. Joye's have the ability to keep families and friends together feeling loved. A person who can make you smile whenever you see them. If you have a mother that is a Joye, just know you are a very lucky person. Joye's as the name suggests bring happiness to other people.
- [slang] 1). To be filled with Overwhelming happiness
2). Pure hearted
- [slang] Usually a crackhead that does stupid things on the daily. She is very kind hearted, caring, can be funny at times. Accepts you for who you are. Will never let your past against you. Will always be there for you 24/7. She loves music. Stays up until 3 in the morning. She is always cold and always has a blanket with her around the house. Or has to take a fwends jacket/hoodie.
- [slang] A very intelligent person, who isn’t defined by labels. She eats a lot but is still skinny, she is generous. She can be very mean too because people stay trying her. She will fight if she has to but tries to stay calm. She is a great friend. When she grows up she will get a booty and she will be rich and have to sons and a daughter. She is very pretty and cares about everyone even her enemies. THE END !!
- [slang] The opposite of death.
- [slang] The feeling you get after an activity that, no matter how wrong it felt, was still really, really fun.
- [slang] The hypocritical term used by the city of San Francisco regarding their baseball fans' celebration following the 2010 World Series victory over the Texas Rangers. Acts such as destroying property, lighting fires, alcohol, drugs and attacks against police are included. Local newspapers and residents desperately tried to save the city's image by spinning the riot into a playful, well-deserved, controlled festivity.
Had this happened across the Bay, it would have been called an all-out riot, sadistic chaos and the worst thing to happen to California since the Loma Prieta earthquake.
- [slang] /'joifәl dә'preSH(ә)n/
1. The sadness that comes with longing for heaven mixed with the joy of knowing that to live is Christ.
2. The feeling when your spirit is joyful but your body is depressed.