- A suffix meaning a ruler, as in monarch (a sole ruler)
- Char, Rach, char, rach
- [slang] When your taking a girls panties/knickers down and your not quite sure if she will let you take them all the way off but then she arches her back so to raise her ass up,to give you the all clear
- [slang] Slang for intercourse, so called because of the extreme curved posture of the back in the throes of passion.
- [slang] Arch, aka Arch Linux is a great Linux distribution for people who want to build their own system from the ground up and are able to RTFM.
It is loved among more advanced linux users for things like its package manager (pacman) and the AUR (Arch User Repository) which contains packages from the community that are not in the main repository.
- [slang] arch, to arch /ahrCH/
to desire to cause harm, foil plans, and generally create aggression against targeted individuals or groups, used esp. with supervillains
- [slang] Short for archetype.
An adjective used largely by writers when referring to plot and characterization elements that are less about realism and more about thematic and metaphorical resonance. Most references to the term are negative and refer to parts of a story that are cheesy, forced, or inconsistent (e.g. a character goes against their established personality just to include a refusal of the call).
- [slang] If you're out and you are flaunting it to those whom are in denial of your status. Context: when discussing the decision to wear cosmetics and the like and/or applying them in front of those whom do not now.
- [slang] Spitting or shooting out food from you mouth
- [slang] When a user of the Arch operating system has to fix their operating system. The best operating system requires the most maintenance and fiddling with settings.
- [slang] To snap ones teeth at another person.