- A suffix composed of -able and the adverbial suffix -ly; as, favorably
- Used to form adverbs corresponding to adjectives that end in -able.
- [slang] ablie’s real name is abdulai but i like my way better , although he is crusty, he is also cute and smart because he is always calling people stupid even though he runs into 🚪 doors when they aren’t even in the direction he’s walking . what an idiot ikr! he thinks he is a gangsta but he still can’t tie a durag🥰
- [slang] A name meaning a psychotic silly bipolar goose
- [slang] If you do something wrong, you will be sentenced to something
- [slang] 1. a contraction of perhaps & possibly
2. possibly, potentially...eh, maybe
3. may or may not have...
4. best used as a hopeful, almost affirmative, response to a question
- [slang] Word used when refuting zodiac nonsense-
- [slang] Means to not care of as if you don’t want to listen